Cristobal is once again a tropical storm after having weekend over Mexico. The forecast track sends it through the Gulf toward the North headed for Louisiana.
ABOUT 35 MI...60 KM SSE OF MERIDA MEXICO
ABOUT 595 MI...960 KM S OF THE MOUTH OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...40 MPH...65 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...N OR 360 DEGREES AT 12 MPH...19 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...1000 MB...29.53 INCHES
A Storm Surge Watch is in effect for...
• Indian Pass to Arepika Florida
• Grand Isle Louisiana to Ocean Springs Mississippi
• Lake Borgne
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for
• Punta Herrero to Rio Lagartos Mexico
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for...
• Intracoastal City Louisiana to the Alabama/Florida border
• Lake Pontchartrain and Lake Maurepas